Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mr. Bean.

I'd like to introduce you all to Mr. Bean. It might be a funny thing to call you're unborn baby, but trust me it's far better then the "bBlly Bob" Alex was calling it...lol.


Now it's not actually that bog black blob, for those of you who don't look at a lot of ultrasounds. It's actually that tiny little speck in there. Squint, and you'll see it.

I'm only 6 weeks a long....what more do you want from me! :0)

I'm perfectly healthy and my hCG levels (the 3rd run) are in at 26,396! At 6 weeks a long, thats good. So good my wonderful doctor took the time to tell me today that she's not ruling out twins just yet because of it.

So who knows, maybe my grandmother was right....maybe there will be a Mr and Ms Bean...I'll have a whole set! LOL.

Until next time!




No comments: