Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Obsession....The Wolves of Mercy Falls


Shiver.

Linger.

In 9 months - Forever. The third and final book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

No. I'm not pregnant are you out of your damned mind! It't a book. Keep up.

Maggie Stiefvater is my new literary hero.

Yes she writes YA (young adult for the door knobs out there) but she's me. You know that sarcastic kick I give to everything. That way I write when I talk to you like you're really there, and you love it I know you do. I could crawl right into her books (and to steal a line from her book) live between the pages.

And it's not just because I live in Minnesota and that's where the books take place.

So "Forever" is due out in July and I'm literally hanging on by a thread to get it. And since there's enough time betwen now and then - order your copies of the first two - and then toss out your order for a LEGITIMATE AUTOGRAPHED copy of Forever by Clicking HERE, here, or even HERE (they all go to the same place, chill out those of you with ADD)

Get it now. When they make a movie out of it - and they are - you want to have been on on the Book Love....not just the movie love.




No comments: