Tuesday, September 14, 2010

There Are No Words....

I had a different, equally sarcastic and disturbing blog to post today, until my sister called and asked if I had heard the newest fashion craze for adults this Halloween. I like to think I'm hip, I'm with it, I'm down with the kids....but this I had not heard of. Infact I'm having trouble getting the horriblness out of my mind as you read.....

I figured, before she even told me what it was, that it was going to be really dumb, I would laugh then forget about it. Intsead what she told me was a Bloggers dream come true. Something SO stupid, ignoring it would be going against the code of sarcastic writers everywhere!

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the Halloween craze of 2010 for adults everywhere.....

Sexy Sesame Street!

Do the people who make this crap realize they are sexualizing the last tiny bit of innocence our children have left in this world?

Are they assuming Sesame Street falls on A CORNER!

And when they finished that first Big Bird costume did they all go - "Nothing screams OMG you're so hot like a huge stuffed bird head"?

The ONLY thing I can imagine this being good for is if there is Muppet Fetish group out there - they are seriously in heaven!

I give this a GIGANTIC thumbs down! My brain hurts from trying to understand what this market group was thinking.....where the advil.....