Monday, September 7, 2009

She's Growing Too Fast!

This week Paige starts kindergarten. I swear it was like yesterday I brought her home from the hospital.

She's gown up so so fast. she has the greatest little personality of any child I know, but I am a little biased.

She loves Rascal Flatts, The Beatles and Celtic Thunder and the Jonas Brothers. She can't get enough of Wizards of Waverly Place and the outdoors. She loves basketball and football and watching sports with her dad, whom I might add is probably one of the greatest dads in the world. I'm grateful that even though our paths didn't lead us to a single family, he has always given 110% to his daughter and would do anything for her in a heartbeat.

Paige has 2 GREAT step parents (or soon to be step parent on her dads side! Hopefully!!!) Alex, my husband and Kim, Michael's girlfriend. They have both really contributed to Paige's upbringing and made her even more of a great kid.

She's so lucky and so loved, and Oh My Gosh getting so big! So in honor of Paige's first day of school coming up on Thursday, here are a few photos of her over the years....try not to tear up....oh wait - that's me....

2 months
One Year
2 years
3 Years
4 Years
5 Years

2 comments:

Chick von Pea said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a beauty!
Which, I'm sure, comes to her aid when she gets in trouble.