I got "tagged" today by Hwong14 of Holy #$!% We're Engaged! So here you go hun!
4 Things I Did Today
1. Drove Paige to pre-school
2. Went to Dairy Queen for huge ice cream sundaes!
3. Played at the park at White Bear Lake
4. Went to dinner with my husband at one of our local favorites - Bear Town
4 Things On My To Do List
1. Take pregnancy test in 7 days - who would have ever thought that I would bee looking forward to that time of the month and praying that "Aunt Flo" doesn't come!!! This two week wait to test is insane and I have to admit I've tested 2 times already during it....getting a BFN (Big Fat Negative) both times....
2. Finish the thank you cards and continue to kick myself for not writing down a few peoples address'. Sometimes I irritate myself.
3. List a few of Paige's items on ebay for sale and hope that I didn't wait to long to sell them and that I will get a ton of money for the :-)
4. Sleep in tomorrow because after this week, zoloft withdrawals a possibly (and hopeful, but doubtful) pregnancy and being run ragged by my four year old who is with her dad this weekend I DESERVE IT!!!
4 Of My Guiltiest Pleasures
1. People Magazine and I finally got myself a subscription to it! But I don't want to say too much on that because I planned to blog about that tomorrow...
2. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream. I seriously can. and have eaten an entire pint in one sitting! My favorite part is getting a big huge-mungous cherry chunk! Mmmm they really need to put more in there, even if they just sold it as a limited time offer thing!!!
I have also (totally not pregnant at the time) found it very good to eat with Flamin' Hot Cheeto's, not like ON it but eat a few hot Cheeto's then cool everything off with the ice cream - I know it sounds weird...mmm but you have to try it!
3. Relax Riesling. It's sometimes hard to find but when you do...mmmm. You know how some couples have songs, well Alex and I have a wine! It was one we shared in the early days of our dating and one we continue to enjoy as often as possible!
4. The clearance racks at American Eagle and Gap! I know, lame right. Most people would say "shopping" flat out, but I'm frugal and realistic...so I'm telling the truth! I really do love them, because the only thing better then getting new clothes, is getting that at a deal!!!
4 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am legally blind in one eye, and I have been since I was 10 days old. Even stranger, it took until I was 26 to find out that it was actual legal blindness and could never be changed or fixed. Talk about waiting for a diagnosis!
2. I have been to 13 countries including Russia, Poland, England and Newfoundland.
3. I was in The Mighty Ducks Two and met Joshua Jackson (oh Pacey!) and Aaron Lohr (you won't remember him unless you loved the movie and also saw Newsies...love that movie!) You can see me in the wide screen version of the movies sitting directly behind the hockey players bench on several scenes and when I realized this, in the theater I jumped up and screamed. It was my dream to be on that screen in a movie....and while it's not exactly the extent I hoped for...but it will totally do! Plus...I met PACEY (I was a Dawsons Creek fan, bet you can't tell)
4. My great Aunt Elizabeth Quinlin was the first woman to EVER run her own department store, building it from the ground up and traveling all over the world for materials and items to sell at her high end store The Young Quinlin Store in Minneapolis. The building still stands to this day and it's beautifully restored and part of a great shpoping strip in Mpls!
And now, it's time for me to TAG you! Here's my 4 Blogs I chose to do this as well....so get blogging gals!
The Sunnier Side