Sunday, September 28, 2008

Want To See My Pic?

Of course you do....if you don't already stalk or follow my Wedding Blog (and thank you to those who do) you can zip over to Trip To The Altar and check out my professional wedding pictures, they are being added daily and in sets! So keep checking back!

ALSO - Shameless promotion on my part....

Please let me make you're holiday cards this year!

- $35.00 Flat Rate

- I'll make you ANY design you see here OR I'll recreate you anything you can find and like!

- You will get the final, professional quality printable file to upload to any photo printers and order as many or a little as you like - saving 100's over other sites!

I'll even show you inexpensive and high quality places to order you're cards from! Spend .19 - .89 a card depending on where you order from!

Become a Follower of this and my Trip to The Alter Blog and receive $5.00 off!!!


No comments: