Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Weeks Pregnant!

Time sure seems to be passing by quickly! I'm 25 weeks pregnant today! That makes me halfway into my 6th month. According to my ever handy "What To Expect When Your Expecting" book, this week the baby is 9 inches from bottom to head, and weighs about 1.5 lbs.

I can no longer see my feet, and my belly button is near popping out but it hasn't gotten there yet. I'm only having mild swelling of my feet - but I've completely cut (added) salt out of my diet all together to help avoid the mega-bloat I get in the 7th month and carry on through the remainder of my pregnant days. Ok, and because it's healthier too.....

I have my next appointment this afternoon and I expect that everything will be fine with Ayla, even though I am not looking forward to explaining to my OB exactly why I think I boiled my baby. Ha!

I've been doing a lot of clearance rack shopping lately! I have been beyond amazed at the little amounts of money I have spent for the amount of clothes...$10 here and $20 there...the closet is nicely filling out. I'm careful to buy mostly 9 months and up, and not anything new born to 3 months as my sister has generously borrowed me a lot of her little girls clothing from that age. Here's a peeks of the closet, the sizes range from new born to 2 years, so don't think I've bought it all expecting her to wear it in the first few months!

No comments: