Sunday, March 8, 2009

And I Thought I Was Obsessed...

Okay - anyone who knows me, knows I have a thing for Converse shoes, I mean I did wear them under my wedding dress after all! It stems back to junior high and just carried through life. And it stands to reason that anyone who has paid even the slightest bit of attention to me the last few weeks knows I'm a little obsessed with the Twilight Saga.

If you were to combine the two loves of mine, you would have these:

They are hand painted and from the Phillipeans. You can buy them here at Etsy, though you have to be a really die hard fan to pay the $71.00 alone in shipping!

If you think that they are off their rocker for charging that much, note that they are in fact sold out at the moment!!! And then, take a look at this:

Now before you start going all nuts for the doll thinking that it's a great way to keep Edward with you where ever you go, just know that it is still on pre-order and they are selling for $139.00! For that price you would think the thing would be life sized and actually sparkle, and it of course does not. No, the doll is only 7 inches tall and while I'm sure that you can find it online cheaper, I have found that people are really paying this price for it.

Next time I think that I'm obsessed, next time I think I'm talking about my fictional characters too much and that I'm going overboard pre-ordering the movie...I'll just take a minute to search the internet and find things like this - it will make me feel better about things! :0)

No comments: