Monday, May 11, 2009

Puff The Magic.....Mommy? (a.k.a surviving the last month of pregnancy)

I've been trying to "nest", or at least clean for one of the million parties I'm stupidly having weeks before I'm due. :0) Paige's party this weekend took it out of me like you wouldn't believe. I puffed up like the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man, I even had a hard time getting my wedding rings off - which is odd I have always been able to wear at least my band. Now I feel naked, and like people look at me as if I'm that knocked up teenager....(okay, I wish I could pass for a knocked up teenager some days......)

My face is starting to resemble the days after I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled and I can't get any shoes on other then my flip flops (or "thongs" for my European readers) Only about 4 or 5 weeks left then I can start the deflation process :0)

But, in order to get me through these last few weeks, I have found some pregnancy humor that's sure bring a smile to your face. Even if it's one of those "I'm so glad it's her and not me" smiles!

Pretty sure the creator of this comic knew me personally.....
Soon I won't have the "I'm pregnant" excuse when I fart or burp. I will however have the raging post partum hormone excuse and that might work even more efficiently. LOL
It's so true.
And in honor of another reason I am only wearing flip flops these days...

No comments: