Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Would You Rather Have...

Alex and I were chatting about the upcoming delivery of our daughter, while we cleaned up after dinner. Paige was still seated at the table finishing up. We talked about what would help going into labor and I mentioned that his sister said today:

"Just have some Tai food and lot's of S-E-X" the latter of which I spelled due to the 5 year old set of ears listening in 5 feet away.

Alex got a huge smile on his face and very seriously meant it when he said "Ohhhh Tai food, yum!"

I started laughing and said, "Are you serious? I see that the choice between food and me is clearly made"

After unsuccessfully trying to remove his foot from his mouth, which only made me laugh harder as he explained that my saying Tai Food reminded him of the pace he went out to eat at with the guys from work and the appetizers he had. I vowed to tease him about this for the rest of our lives, and I will!

Men. SIgh. :0)

2 comments:

Chick von Pea said...

hehe men are billiant like that! i personally wouldnt go for the spicy food tho... can you imagine if it upset your stomach and you were in labour? ew...
just stick to lots of sex!!!

Unknown said...

LOL Poor Alex! That's one funny story though that sure does need to be brought up a lot!